The Baker & The Butterfly Podcast Series: Episode 40
The Steps Involved In Mapping Out A Path To Success
As Carl often describes it, many of us are just ‘drifting’. Drifting through life, going with the motions and never really feeling grounded, purposeful, motivated consistently or like we have any clear direction of where we are going or how we intend to get there.
If we do not take the time to set clear goals and intentions, how can we ever expect to know what steps to take in order to progress to the level we know we are capable of achieving? & how can ever we expect to reach our full potential or our end destination if we don’t begin to take those necessary steps? It all kinda just comes hand in hand.
- Why is it so important to have a clearly defined path?
- Why do you think most people are afraid to set big goals and define a clear path to reach them? In other words, WHY are SO many people just ‘drifting’?
- How did you come to define and understand the steps involved in mapping out a path to success?
- What are the steps involved in mapping out a path to success?
- Why do you think so many people often get lost/discouraged along the way?
- Why is it almost always more important to learn to say no than it is to say yes?
- What’s the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is trying to find their way but doesn’t know where to start?