Yes, yes, taking the leap again. It is happening! After 2 years in the virtual reality HiveFest finally returns back to life / live. Going back offline baby!
HiveFest⁷ 2022: close encounters, is happening from Thursday 15 September until Sunday 18 September. The sweet smell of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Europe, is where it is all at this year. Save the date and start looking into ways of transportation!
A new date, way closer to summer, which should skip any potential covid restrictions! Past weeks I have been planning and visiting potential locations and this is coming along nicely, albeit Amsterdam is quiet busy in September due to many events taking place with exactly the same mindset: enjoying the last bits of summer and catching up with old acquaintances After all it has been a while since Sangsom Sundays in Bangkok :)
The website HiveFe.st has been updated, and will be updated continuously as hotel deals will be locked in. 97 days until we meet again!
For now I'm asking you:
- Save the dates! Download an ics calendar file on HiveFe.st website!
- Want to join in and present on stage? Mail to [email protected]
- Start looking into transportation. A separate post on travel hacks will follow. (Spoiler: When flying, a stop-over drastically reduces costs these days!)
- Subscribe the HiveFest newsletter on HiveFe.st/#newsletter
Expect the following infos out soon:
- Ticket prices (working on sponsorship deals, to lower the costs as always)
- Hotel partnerships (but you are free to book anything, obviously)
- Speakers (fancy?)
HiveFest⁷, Amsterdam - close encounters
Block the dates: 15-18 September 2022, tell your friends, HiveFest is back offline!
That's it for now,
rewards from this post will go to @hivefest (see beneficiaries)