You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: The Doctor just said you're dying in one year | How will you spend it?

There is ultimately notHng more sadden than knowing when you are leaving this world. Many people do say this world is not good but who is ready to leave.
##The rest of my journey will go thus:
The exact day when I got to know will be a total mess because a lot of traumatic and psychological things will be going on in my mind. I will be thinking of how exactly I have spent my life, how I have been living but the same night will be the beginning of a new man in me.
Over the night, I will spell out my aim and break it down to achievable units with 300 days because I might die but my name must not die within a year. This might be hard to do but with the thought of how my past has been, I can influence my present to change the future.
The core aim of my next 300days will be centered on helping people with the little I have because the most flourishing investment is to invest in people.
After taking my dream within 300days then the next 60days will be spent with my family and good friends. I will travel across the country to meet as much as I can and create a very good memory for each and everyone of them.
Before the day final come, I will be secluded and pray and fast for a better ending because the goal is not to make this world a better place but to also enjoy the glory in heaven.
With God everything is possible.
All our days have been a very bad ones. For example, I am about 23years of age now but I have not done anything substantial because I always have a hope of tomorrow.
We all are not doing all these because we have a hope that tomorrow will come and the right time is now
Thanks to you for this great privilege to think twice about life again. Thus is a gold offered for free to think about our various life and accomplishments.
Thanks
A²¹

Posted using Partiko Android