You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: The Doctor just said you're dying in one year | How will you spend it?

in #discussion4 years ago

Travel more? Write a diary? Quit smoking tobacco cigarettes? Start smoking weed instead? Starting doing now what you've never done before?

Really? Seriously? Don't take it badly! Don't get me wrong! But I suspect most of you are still a bunch of youngsters who haven't lost yet in your surroundings a great deal of your most dear family members, good old friends contemporaries with you and many other memorable souls in your closest inner circle who have already departed from this earthly plane to a better place out there. Somewhere! Yeah, transmuted to somewhere 'around' close enough to where you are standing right now!!

What would mean barely 365 days extra for you 'in the know' that these will be the last few days left in your agenda?

As to start thinking suddenly in making major changes and try to do things in a different way than what you've been accustomed and that which we have been/going doing these all this time before, simply by having now the 'more & less' absolute certainty of our expiration date?

Well, I wouldn't want to be more verbose than necessary about this subject, debate and discussion. But if you feel like it, you can always click here to know a little bit more about my position. :)

Cheers!!