Lovely Multi-color Flower
- This lovely red, pink and white bloom greeted me in my garden.
- I was actually checking on a wall cactus when I noticed this little gem.
- Such rich color, and a nice transition from red to pink to white.
- The flowers in my garden come and go, their in wrinkled beauty giving way to the browning and wrinkling of time.
- They remind me to be present and attentive each day, so I don’t miss anything special.
I would be so sad to have missed this healthy looking bloom in its prime.