Abstract: INB Wallet Internationalization Completed
▶ Public Blockchain ◀
I. INB Public Blockchain
- Optimize block generation nodes to make it fairer and safer.
- Conduct continuous performance test to study the points of each process that can be optimized.
- Joint debug DragonEX interface, modify and optimize SDK to make it support two signatures of private key and keystore file, and add the method of obtaining transaction receipt.
II. INB Wallet
- INB wallet internationalization completed.
- The newly added pop-up function of INB Wallet has been developed, and will be connected with the main network of the Public Blockchain for the mainnet test.
- The navigation bar in official website has been rearranged to add wallet download link.
- The internationalization of wallet has been completed.
▶ Ecosystem ◀
I. Insight DApp
- Insight DApp is currently in the testing phase and has completed the testing of transaction record details and App transaction data’s storage onto blockchain.
- The Insight Chain VI is under design.
▶ Operations ◀
- Insight issued and recycled 8,864 questionnaires this week.
- The number of participants in Insight's community rating has reached 7,109, with BTC score of 7.42, ETH score of 7.34 and USDT score of 7.27 (Ten-point system) so far.
- As one of the ecological members of the INB Blockchain, INB SHOP enriches the application scenarios of INB, and meanwhile forms a closed loop of user experience from “investigating = mining” to commodity exchange. Since go-live, 1,103 orders have been completed, with a cumulative turnover of 55,264 INB. Last week, the turnover is 1007 INB, down 40.6% week on week. In addition to the time-limited commodity exchange function, INB SHOP will offer a fair-price commodity on a daily basis and an off-price commodity on every Friday to meet the needs of more INB mining users.
About Insight Chain
Insight Chain is the next generation of commercial basic public blockchain, aiming at establishing the world's first data ecosystem public blockchain with infinite scalability by realizing a secure and efficient blockchain system, as well as business data’s structural storage onto blockchain and transaction, and truly supporting high-concurrency Internet applications’ operation on the blockchain.
[The First VRF-based VDPoS Consensus in the World]
Insight Chain applies a new consensus algorithm: VDPoS (Validated DPoS, Verifiable DPoS) consensus. This algorithm is an organic combination of DPoS + BFT + Validated Nodes. Validated nodes are introduced, based on DPoS consensus; validated nodes are selected based on VRF random lottery mechanism; and validated nodes use BFT consensus to perform secondary verification on blocks.
[First Sharding of the DPoS Consensus Kind in the World]
Insight Chain will conduct sharding based on VDPoS consensus to further improve TPS of the blockchain. We use a hybrid architecture of Multi-Main Chain + Multi-Child Chain. According to the resource utilization of the whole blockchain, the super nodes are automatically sliced to form a multi-main chain parallel block generation mode to take the best of network resources and super node resources, so as to greatly improve the block generation speed as well as the vertical scalability of the blockchain; meanwhile, multiple child-chains can be started on the main chain according to the application situation to support more DApp business data’s storage onto blockchain and increase the horizontal scalability of the blockchain.
[The First 3D Data’s Storage onto Blockchain in the World]
Insight Chain can realize business data’s structural storage onto blockchain to form a unique on-chain storage model for three-dimensional data. The traditional blockchain can only store the data content or the hash. And the on-chain data are not structural which cannot express the information such as association between data and data attributes, thus unable to guarantee the credibility of data. We use a structural way to save business data and ensure its credibility through the consensus of the chain. Business data can then be self-interpreted through the chain itself, while unstructured data need to be interpreted through third-party applications, thus truly realizing the credibility of data and ensuring the value delivery of data.
At present, the INB team has applied for more than 300 patents for technological invention related to blockchain to protect the technology and ecology of the INB Public Blockchain in a defensive manner. In the meantime, Insight Chain is preparing to establish a Blockchain Patent Alliance within which all enterprises will be authorized to use the patent free of charge, so as to inherit the openness and sharing spirit of blockchain, and to appeal to more partners to make contribution to the patent pool by joining us.
Official Website: http://www.insightchain.io
WeChat Official Account: InsightChain
Sina Weibo: @InsightChain
Twitter: @Insight Chain