It was a long story from 2014.
你準備好了嗎?
來讀一個從2014年末-2018年初間發生的愛情故事。
He and I decided to move together.
At the first month we know each other.
在我們相識的第一個月,便決定了住在一起。
We carry instruments.
從你家搬運樂器。
Be the coolest one in the Shanghai street.
成為上海最閃耀的街頭景觀。
You liked to be in our home, one of the reasons - you like the food I make.
你喜歡在我們的家裏呆著,其中一個原因 - 你愛上了我做的菜。
You liked it so much so we decided that move all stuff together as soon as possible.
And took a selfie from the truck which moving us.
我們愛的如癡如醉,決定快一點快一點完完全全的在一起。
便叫了搬家小卡車,拍了自拍。
You and me were the happiest.
我們是這世界上最幸福的人。
So I make more food.
所以我做了更多的食物。
You watch me paint.
你喜歡看我畫畫。
And take photo of the painting.
也喜歡看我給我的畫拍照。
Sometimes you bring me outside to eat.
有時候你帶我出去吃東西。
Afterward go home meditating.
然後回家你打坐冥想。
We never bored on train.
我們在地鐵裡從來不孤單。
We did little travels all the time.
我們常常小旅行。
And wake up on beds which not from home.
我們在不屬於我們家的床上醒來。
Home.
家啊!
We were happy to party for the music we like.
我們喜歡我們喜歡的音樂,並且為我們喜歡的音樂派對。
And get an ice-cream afterward.
之後,吃一個冰淇淋。
Then continue small travels.
然後繼續小旅行。
We go to the roof top of your friend's home.
我們去到你朋友家的屋頂。
Paint in new home.
在新家畫畫。
When shit happened you saved me.
當我浴室滑倒撞頭失憶,你救了我。
And bring me to your motherland home.
你帶我回你老家。
Take me on your motherland train and do little travels.
你帶我在你老家穿梭。
We celebrated Halloween.
我們慶祝萬聖節。
I promised to not make the room messy.
我發誓不在把房間弄糟。
We drank beer which have ice-cream on top.
我們喝帶著冰淇淋的啤酒。
You visited my grandma.
你來看望過我的祖母。
We do art in Power Station of Art.
我們在藝術館做藝術。
We sometimes tired.
我們有時會累。
I do henna for you.
我會給你做海娜。
You make me go to Tattoo Weekend in your motherland.
你讓我成為你老家的紋身明星。
I wear your old company shirt.
我穿你的老公司T恤。
Made diet meal and have them everyday on tattoo studio's balcony.
每天都在紋身店的陽台上吃自治的減肥餐。
And lost weight together.
一起瘦了很多很多。
So we happily take photo in car park's mirror.
那我们一起在停车场的镜子里拍照。
Back home, I didn't kept my promise.
Home was still messed by me.
我其实并没有在家遵守诺言。
家里实在是很乱,大部分混乱的理由是我。
So we better go out!
We love to ride!
所以让我们出门吧!
我们爱骑行!
You took so many tattoo process photos for me.
感激你为我拍摄了数不完的纹身过程照片。
We celebrate for almost every tattoos.
我们几乎为每一个纹身庆祝。
You bring me to your motherland again and again.
你一次又一次的带我回你老家。
And you met my mom.
你见了我的妈妈。
With your parents in my motherland.
和你的父母一起,在我的母乡。
We have our cat here.
He was not that fat on the photo.
我们的猫在这里。
那时候的它还并不胖。
But sometimes with an unhappy face.
但是它有时候会摆出奇怪的表情。
We have hotpot in Shanghai with your parents.
我们和你的家人一起吃火锅。
And went to our favourite vegetable market.
去我们最喜欢的菜市场。
Our cats are the best.
我们的猫是最棒的。
New new new home.
新新新家。
We did little travel. To Taicang found cool tattoo shop.
我们仍然喜欢小旅行,去到了太仓找到了超级酷的纹身店。
Ate very cheap buffet.
然后吃超级便宜的自助餐。
Then back to Shanghai enjoy new, expensive cafes.
然后回到上海,享受新开的,超贵的咖啡店。
We went to Festivals.
我们去到音乐节。
Enjoyed the greens.
也去踏青。
And have local food.
再吃当地食物。
And have Indian food.
还有印度餐。
Or Jianbing.
或者煎饼果子。
Oh. In this photo I was waiting for the Jianbing, that Jianbing might be the last Jianbing in out relationship.
I am crying now.
Loving you was pleasant.
Thank you.
嗯,这张照片里,我大概正在等待我们交往过程中的最后一张煎饼果子。
我哭了。
爱你是幸苦的。
谢谢你。
I said what our love deserve to be stored carefully,
If it breaks we will be punished by each other.
我说我们的爱值得被小心轻放,
无论谁不小心打碎了,
都有可能会被对方惩罚。
Nobody want these sweetness fade,
But it they do,
We will revenge to each other.
没有人会想要这样的甜蜜淡去,
但如果它们淡去了,
我们会互相报复。
I said I want to revenge you hard because you break my heart.
我说我想要狠狠的报复你,
因为你打碎了我的❤️。
I don't believe that you believed this.
我不敢相信你相信我会报复。
We was just wanted to make each other happy.
我们本都只想让对方幸福。
But our love dead in basic daily lifes,
我们的爱在柴米油盐中死去。
Dead in serve and be serve,
Unfairness and responsibilities.
在服务和被服务之间,责任和不公之间
You said you want to have baby this year,
I cry,
I am fired by you,
You said Im a physco.
你说今年你想要生个小孩,
我哭了,
因为我被你炒鱿鱼了,
你说我是个神经病。
How much I wanted it.
How much I wanted it.
我想要小孩,我想要你的小孩。
aww lovely story
Wow...
Like,
Wow...
Loved the visual ride through your relationship :) Thank you for bringing me into your world! You picture of a picture was so cool...it added an extra flavor of you on each of the pics...so cool!
Love, what a wonderful thing.
Thank you for your amazing reply.
Glad you like that world in the pictures.
I like your posts too. They are wonderful!
:)