With support from
LBRY.Science Science Communication Initiative
Are you creating a science-centric blog?
Do you want to help in the communication of science?
If you are shouting "yes!" to these questions, LBRY.science needs your help:
LBRY.science is looking to reward exceptional science communication efforts by sponsoring science-based blogs!
Available funding slots for the month of December
There are 2 slots available for funding in December, worth $30 USD each.
Payment will be made at the end of the month to the best 2 blog posts through either of the following methods:
Make a blog post about science
At the end of the month, you will find out if you won our science communication reward.
You might even get a shoutout and hear your blog discussed on one of the LBRY.Science supported podcasts!
Only one blog submission per person per month
Your content must pass our review process
If there are more than 2 blog posts which apply for sponsorship, your blog post will have to excel beyond the others in order to receive the science communication reward
What We Look For In a Blog
- Is science-related
- Is hosted on a platform that is accessible by the general public without a pay-wall
- Contains information that is factual, properly sourced and obeys copyright laws
- Is unbiased, not political, not selling anything
- Draws the reader in
- Highlights a specialized or unique experience or knowledge-set, but communicates it in a relatable way
- Educates, but does not condescend
- Stimulates the reader's curiosity
Let us know!
Join the LBRY.Science community on the Gridcoin Discord server to learn more!