We have received several requests from the #cn community on Steemit and we had to decline memberships from great authors such as @deanliu. The reason was that we couldn't read Chinese and obviously were not able to assess for quality. However, we have recruited a Chinese moderator who from now on will help us run background checks on every new SmartVote members.
So the SmartVote Team would like to welcome Steemian authors from the Chinese community! We will post an introduction post explaining the services soon. Meanwhile, feel free to join our Discord server https://discord.gg/nGkEtAc and ask questions.
What other languages does SmartVote support?
We currently accepts authors who post in the following languages:
- Chinese Mandarin
- Chinese Cantonese
SmartVote offers a set of services that form a semi-automated upvote system with a focus on a sustainable development of the Steem Blockchain. Our goal is the long-term development by providing Steemians a reliable solution to help them grow faster on the Steem Blockchain. We are rewarding quality content from dedicated writers who keep on contributing to Steemit on a daily basis.
SmartVote currently has two services that share the same concept and characteristics.
Content upvote via SP delegation
This service offers daily upvote powered by SP delegation from the members. Each upvote will use a vote weight worth 10 times the SP you delegated to @smartvote. For example, delegate 250 SP to @smartvote and receive daily upvotes with 2500 SP weight.
The upvote on members content is performed every day at midnight UTC and prioritises posts and would fallback to comments if no valid posts are found.
To perform a delegation of SP, you can use our delegation tool https://smartvoteservices.com/delegation.html
For more details, see our website https://smartvoteservices.com
For estimating your ROI, please use our upvote calculator: https://smartvoteservices.com/calc.html
Content upvote via share purchase
Purchasing SmartVote Shares is another way to receive up votes from @smartvote.
Each STEEM spent on SmartVote Shares is equivalent to a delegation of SP of 4x the STEEM amount. For example, buying SmartVote Shares with 1 STEEM is equivalent to delegating 4 SP to @smartvote.
Thus, each STEEM spent on SmartVote Shares will give you daily up votes using a vote weight worth 40 times the STEEM used to purchase the shares. For example, buying SmartVote Shares with 1 STEEM would get you an up vote using 40 SP weight.
Note: We won’t refund your purchased shares unless there was an error on our part.
Both the voting service and share purchasing have the same requirement in term of quality content: we appreciate quality content, in which single photo post, plagiarism, short post (below 170 words), political, self-harm, NSFW and drugs are now allowed.
More details on our Terms of Service page.
Our selling points?
Bang for your bucks:
- With the delegation method, you will receive daily upvotes using 10x the amount of SP you have delegated to @smartvote.
- When buying shares, you will receive daily up votes using an SP amount equivalent to 40x the amount of STEEM used for the purchase.
- You decide how much SP you want to delegate (within our min and max as displayed on https://smartvoteservices.com/calc.html).
- You can always un-delegate at anytime and get your SP back in 5 days (since HF20)
- You can choose between delegation or purchase with STEEM
- You can take a break from writing and go on holidays and still get paid by switching to daily payout.
- We value honesty and transparency in our services.
- We hold our highest standard of delivery to our service and our valued members.
- Furthermore, we strive for continuous development, which will bring more features and value to our members.
If you would like more clarifications please contact us on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/nGkEtAc. Alternatively, you could also leave a comment on our posts, but a direct chat can make life simpler.
For up-to-date information about our services, please head to our website: https://smartvoteservices.com/
Thank you for using our service!
The SmartVote team.
Thank you @attoan.cmt for contributing to writing this post.